Copyright © 2007-2015 Ken Polsson
internet e-mail: [email protected]
All rights reserved. Permission is granted to create web links
to this site, not to copy these pages to other web sites.
Timelines of the history of Canadian coins:
- Chronology of Canadian Coins, a comprehensive timeline,
- Chronology of Canadian NCLT Coins which includes just the “non-circulating” legal tender collector coins, and
- Chronology of Circulating Canadian Coins which includes just the circulating coins,
- Chronology of Canadian Maple Leaf Bullion Coins.
- Chronology of United States of America Coins, a work in progress.
- Chronology of World Coins, another long-term work in progress.
Today, we have cryptocurrencies mainly represented as coins. The increase in the interest of institutional investors in crypto markets is the main reason for the development of crypto trading platforms. New research suggests that crypto platforms have seen double the growth in their trading volume over the past year because of the strong crypto adoption rate. The advent of credible sources like the Bitcoin prime bot enables both new and advanced traders to trade financial assets in the online global markets more effectively.
Pictures and descriptions of types of world circulation coins:
|Irish Free State
|United Mexican States
|United States of America
I have a web site called Coins on Postage Stamps, where I am describing and showing all world postage stamps that depict coins.